I’d like to share an excellent article with you that was written by Mike Lewis of Socialnomics. Mr. Lewis does a great job of explaining the importance of applying quality videos to your online marketing arsenal. It is time to embrace the power of video, as it effectively sways the decision making process of potential clients in YOUR favor. I strongly urge you to read the entire article – it isn’t long, and is packed full of great info. For those of you that would like the “Cliff Notes” on the story, here it is:
- With 71% of all online adults participating platforms like YouTube, video sharing is up 38% since 2006, 28% of which share on a daily basis. (Pew Research Poll)
- A Forbes Insights report points to 65% of senior decision-makers visiting a vendor’s website after watching a video.
- Younger executives (those under 40) are more likely to make a purchase based on video alone.
- Visitors spend an average of two more minutes on websites that host videos than on sites that don’t.
- Video can increase your chances of getting on the first page Google’s search results 53 times!
- A Bright Roll survey early this year reveals 65% of marketers plan to reallocate campaign dollars from TV to online video.
To view the article,